Tuesday, 18 March 2014

HA5 Task 8 - Review

Review

Time keeping

I have now finished my project and I do believe the end result went well and I do believe that I did spend allot of time on the project I believe this is one of my weaknesses due to the fact that I do spend more time on my on my presentation rather than on the amount of work that I produce this is and can be seen as a bad thing but i do believe that the amount of work I have done is exceptionable and what I wanted to achieve in the time that I had to achieve it in.

Software

During the project I began to struggle with the programs I used such as modeler and layout these were tricky to get started with and I must admit it took me longer than usually to get my head around it but I do believe that now I have used it I can produce my robot better than I did it due to the fact I learnt more doing my robot because I had to use things such as mirror tools and Multi-shift and sub patch tools these are just some of the tools i used to get the best possible result for my robot during the time period these tools were difficult to get use to a t first but I do believe that my robot side kick went well and that it turned out like I expected it to and that it was to near professional standards such as the brief stated. threw out the assignment I did enjoy creating my robot but I must say that at sometimes I was near to forgetting about it because of the fact that certain parts of the robot didn't go well so I had to re do them and make them even better so I do believe this was a good thing because it helped me produce a pretty go side kick in my own opinion and it made me think more about what I wanted to achieve with my robot side kick. 

My Weakness

My weakness for the project were the programs mainly due to the fact that i had never used them before and that I had no actual experience with the modeler and layout so they did take some time getting use to and I did get lost allot of the time because I found the programs to be confusing and difficult although now I can use them i can still get a bit lost if I don't concentrate whilst using the program. another weakness was the time this was a big weakness because I spent more time on certain aspects of my work rather than spending more time on the more important parts of the work like my production log in which I had to go back to and add more detail about what I did and why I did it in my production of my work.
   
My Strengths 

my strengths for the project were things like the modeler even though this was a weakness I do believe strongly that I can use the program effectively and to the standard where I can produce a good quality piece of work in a smaller amount of time because of the experience I have had with the software and because of the fact that I do enjoy suing the software so I do believe it is a good strength as well as a weakness at certain points of using the software I have available in the college. My other Strength was keeping to the deadlines I set my self what I mean by that is I have set myself deadlines for any work over due and I have completed it within the same time of me setting myself the deadlines although I am a bit overdue with this current deadline but I have kept to the deadline I have set myself I have managed to finish my work even though it is a bit overdue.



No comments:

Post a Comment